Sunday, June 27, 2010

Inner Klean

Today is the beginning of day 2 of the Inner Klean detox.  Amber and I started this "feast" yesterday morning.  Basically how it works, you make this vegetable broth with about 7 carrots, half a bunch of celery, parsley, and spinach and you drink about four cups a day.  The rest of the day's meals consists of raw vegetables and fruits, a bit of cottage cheese for breakfast, and some bread and butter at dinner.  But you actually get to eat as many fruits and vegetables you can handle throughout the day!

Yesterday morning i felt fine... But then the headache started in.  I'm going to associate that with caffeine withdrawal.  Since starting my new job two months ago, i've had a Grande mild nearly everyday.  I didn't think I was addicted to caffeine but maybe i was wrong.  The headache was bad... throbbing, on and off.  But the fatigue was brutal too.  I felt just lethargic and sleepy all day.  We thought maybe it had something to do with the weather as well, but who knows.


It's day two today, and so far i feel okay.  Amber had a splitting headache in the middle of last night, and is still hurting now.  I'm feeling pretty good!  Keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment